Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(12-31-2023, 09:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember those couple dude’s in this thread that “preferred Browning over Burrow”

LMAO

I’m embarrassed for you.

Browning, Burrow...    same result.   Ninja   They always rely on a good Defense to succeed.
Reply/Quote
Well. Time to get ready for the draft
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ve never seen such bad officiating across the board this year; I’m not just referring to Bengals games either.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:31 PM)CJ2etc Wrote: When it came down to go time Brownings brain kept buffering.  Just throw the f'n ball!!!

They call that a brain fart
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember those couple dude’s in this thread that “preferred Browning over Burrow”

LMAO

I’m embarrassed for you.

Some people are habitual Burrow haters.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:35 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Well. Time to get ready for the draft

2024 Draft: OL, DL, OL, DL, OL, DL, OL
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Browning, Burrow...    same result.   Ninja   They always rely on a good Defense to succeed.

Right. Burrow holding the ball long has always been a thing. Offense still looks more sustainable under Browning. If anything I hope they took that away from the Browning era. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 2024 Draft: OL, DL, OL, DL, OL

Defense coach, OL coach, DB coach, Linebacker coach , offers ice coordinator coach, etc
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dude how do we stop being fans of this team? 35 years of this shit.

It's entertainment. Personally I truly enjoyed the season. I really liked the effort the team gave after Burrow went down. I enjoyed rooting for Browning against all odds. They even came close against a desperate KC team in Arrowhead.

I've been a fan of the team since they were founded. And I would agree with you on many seasons. But the spirit of this team when counted out was truly inspiring. With the heart of this team, I think they will always be in the mix.
Reply/Quote
2024 Season spoilers! Burrow gets hurt during the offseason and misses then entire pre season and falls off the face of the earth for week 1 & 2 starts to come back week 3 or 4 and we win a few games just to lose Burrow to yet another injury. Browning or whoever our backup give the team false hope at the end of the season. Zac Taylor gets a lifetime extension and we rinse and repeat until Burrow falls apart and can no longer play and we have to start over again! HAPPY ****ING NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! RantPissed 
Reply/Quote
Before that last series, the offense wasn't good that second half. Why they featured Mixon over Brown the way they did doesn't make any sense to me but what do I know, speed is overrated I guess.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Browning, Burrow...    same result.   Ninja   They always rely on a good Defense to succeed.

Every team needs at least a decent defense to succeed. Burrow and Chase have put up some insane numbers against KC though.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ve never seen such bad officiating across the board this year; I’m not just referring to Bengals games either.

That's true. I see where Adam Schefter wrote, "has escalated into the latest and most egregious example that the NFL has an officiating issue." I think everyone is beginning to realize the NFL front office can't keep ignoring the issue of the bad officiating.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Factually untrue.

Tee Higgins drew a 30 yard DPI penalty.

There were only 6 penalties all game. 3 for each team, and only the Browning intentional grounding penalty was BS.

The non-roughing call on Browning
Chris Jones lining up off-sides twice in the final drive
Missed PI calls the entire second half

If you watched this game and came away from it thinking the Browning grounding call was the only bad one, bad as it was, you weren’t watching.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Most of the sacks today were on Browning.

Who the **** is he going to throw the ball to? All of his targets are either run offs or guys standing still that are covered.

I’ve not seen a worse designed offense ever. Zac’s pop warner style of offense wouldn’t cut it at the high school level. I’ve never seen a coach get more credit for his ineptness when all of his success is due to his stars bailing him out over and over again.

This ***** joke of a franchise will never win a Super Bowl so long as there’s a drop of Brown family blood affiliated with it.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Are you too weak to change the channel?

Only the weak stay. The only constant in this losing is Mike Brown, everything else changes. So are you weak as well? Say it, you worship Mike Brown, that's all there is! Well, you don't need to say it, you basically did.

It's funny because most people assume they are Bengals fans because they lived in Cincy or were born there, but there are plenty of Bengals fans that have never even been to Cincy. Which then make you wonder why people choose to be a fan of a team and then be loyal to some stupid ass decision like "I liked the color orange!!".

Only the weak don't question their decisions, you can have no regrets but also have made mistakes.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:44 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Who the **** is he going to throw the ball to?  All of his targets are either run offs or guys standing still that are covered.  

I’ve not seen a worse designed offense ever.   Zac’s pop warner style of offense wouldn’t cut it at the high school level.   I’ve never seen a coach get more credit for his ineptness when all of his success is due to his stars bailing him out over and over again.  

This ***** joke of a franchise will never win a Super Bowl so long as there’s a drop of Brown family blood affiliated with it.

Oh don't change the channel though, Sled will say you're weak for not being a Mike Brown slave. Don't you have another 35-40 years left to not win a superbowl but still be glued to your TV screen?
Reply/Quote
Steelers winning with their 3rd QB and fired their O coordinator midseason. Yet people crowning how we won a few with Browning.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:42 PM)Nepa Wrote: That's true. I see where Adam Schefter wrote, "has escalated into the latest and most egregious example that the NFL has an officiating issue." I think everyone is beginning to realize the NFL front office can't keep ignoring the issue of the bad officiating.

Gotta blame a fixed league on bad officiating, who else is the scapegoat. That grounding call was egregious, even when Mahomes is calling out the officiating it's somewhat hilarious on multiple accounts because he's usually getting the benefit of the doubt.

if Bengals made the playoffs and chiefs didn't how much would the NFL benefit vs the opposite.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Most of the sacks today were on Browning.
I get that. But what's been the common denominator in three plus seasons of subpar play? If he's back next year, do you really see anything that tells you these will improve next year? I sure don't! It's time for the door to hit him where the good Lord split him!
Reply/Quote