Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I can’t wait to see this clown show get dismissed from the playoffs in the first round.

Bengals aren't making the playoffs man. Oh you mean Chiefs. True.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Some serious accountability needs to be done about this O-line.

Really? Did you watch the plays? Browning was responsible for a LOT of the issues. Too slow on reads, holding the ball and so on. He's a backup and it has shown more lately. 
Reply/Quote
Should have beaten the Rams... really should have...
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I can’t think of a single coach or coordinator I want to keep.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dude how do we stop being fans of this team? 35 years of this shit.

Are you too weak to change the channel?
Reply/Quote
Oh, Chefs weren’t flagged the entire second half. Not once.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Hard to move the ball when your QB refuses to throw the ball
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:22 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: People get angry with me when I point out this franchise is cursed. But it absolutely is. No question in my mind.

I'm a believer.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: Now that's season. The injuries and the bad defense caught up to them big time. Browning has good points but you could see he just keep freezing on that last series. Now we wait for offseason to see if they actually fix the huge problems on the team.

He made a 4th and 18 to keep the season alive.

As a backup, he's the real deal. Lot to be proud of.

But when the Chiefs went all out in their rush, they were overwhelming. Not on Browning. He kept the Bengals in the game, in Arrowhead. 
Reply/Quote
No Tds allowed since the first quarter. Zero points scored in the second half. Guess who will get all the heat, though.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Offense lost the game in second half.

When our o line gets no push why does Zac continue to run up the gut on 4th and 1?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Really? Did you watch the plays? Browning was responsible for a LOT of the issues. Too slow on reads, holding the ball and so on. He's a backup and it has shown more lately. 

Yep everyone of those sacks on the last drive was avoidable
Reply/Quote
Let’s start the backups next week against the Stains.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I can’t think of a single coach or coordinator I want to keep.

What the hell?....
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Thanks Zac, you suck  this year. Get an offensive coordinator in the off season

My crystal ball says he can get his lil' brudder from the Jaguars so they can reunite Fugly Dug Pederson and Frank Lloyd Reich.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Give me a break...THAt was grounding but when Mahomes did the SAME THING earlier it wasn't?

No grounding. Terrible call.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Really? Did you watch the plays? Browning was responsible for a LOT of the issues. Too slow on reads, holding the ball and so on. He's a backup and it has shown more lately. 

Yes, Browning was horrendous there, just like the offensive line has been for quite some time now. Both can be bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Oh but everyone thought Zac was the man a couple of months ago.  He is just an average coach

Cool
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:22 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: People get angry with me when I point out this franchise is cursed. But it absolutely is. No question in my mind.

It's only cursed with how things are run by the front office. They loosened quite a bit with Marvin, but overall it's still 'model model' in certain ways. And getting Burrow was only because of how bad they were.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Offense is pure trash and once again the main culprit is the o line.

3rd year in a row the o line has ended the game. This shit is getting tiring
-Housh
Reply/Quote