Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The B will be back
This will trigger much of Who Dey nation - after looking at other designs the Bengals have decided to stick with the B at midfield on the new turf.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/bengals-sticking-b-logo-midfield
Reply/Quote
It’s not the end of the world but bloody Nora the front offices ability to whiff on simple ways to make the fans happy is incredible.

I’ve still not forgiven them for stopping playing welcome the the jungle when the players run out and replacing it with some hip hop rap shite guess I’m getting old.
Reply/Quote
It needs to be lower case
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I see a lot of fans on social media upset that it isn't the leaping tiger. I prefer the B myself. The tiger looks dated and cheesy to me. The B looks much cleaner and more prominent, IMO. Different strokes I guess. Jerry
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I see a lot of fans on social media upset that it isn't the leaping tiger. I prefer the B myself. The tiger looks dated and cheesy to me. The B looks much cleaner and more prominent, IMO. Different strokes I guess. Jerry

The leaping tiger is very mid 90s... It looks like the cartoonish Houston Rockets logo from the same time frame.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:36 PM)jason Wrote: The leaping tiger is very mid 90s... It looks like the cartoonish Houston Rockets logo from the same time frame.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
The B stands for our Draft's grade.
Reply/Quote
I'd prefer a new tiger head design. The leaping tiger sucks and the B is fine, but nothing great.

How hard is it to have a good animal logo? Plenty of teams do it.

Anyhow, this thread should be great for B logo love and hate.

Popcorn
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 06:43 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’ve still not forgiven them for stopping playing welcome the the jungle when the players run out and replacing it with some hip hop rap shite guess I’m getting old.

Are you sure? When I went to the Seattle game last year, I think they played it. However, I was several beers in before I even entered the stadium so I can't say I'm right.

Reply/Quote
I like the B. It's like the Dallas star. Simple, Big, and I dare a MF dance on it. The tiger was more of an attempt to modernize I think. The B is solid.

Reply/Quote
I say we all boycott until they get this bad boy at mid field.

[Image: cincinnati-bengals-retro-pin-badge_ss4_p...hv=2&w=900]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I saw we all boycott until they get this bad boy at mid field.

Damn, that's rough. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I saw we all boycott until they get this bad boy at mid field.

The helmet in the logo needs a B on it.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are you sure? When I went to the Seattle game last year, I think they played it. However, I was several beers in before I even entered the stadium so I can't say I'm right.

Know that feeling I’m usually watching the game through one eye come kick off LOL

I think they stopped playing welcome to the jungle when the players first run out a couple of years ago just gone through my videos of my trips over and it’s some rap shite.

The old days of the awful animation of a tiger running through the opposite teams logo and the guitar kicking in gave me goosebumps.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I see a lot of fans on social media upset that it isn't the leaping tiger. I prefer the B myself. The tiger looks dated and cheesy to me. The B looks much cleaner and more prominent, IMO. Different strokes I guess. Jerry

Why can we not find something closer to your avatar or other realistic shit your pants Bengal Tigers is my question?

Cause I see the same thing as you Holic, the old leaping tiger looks like a weak outdated cheesy kitten on sum barbitchuwits of sum kind. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 07:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I like the B. It's like the Dallas star. Simple, Big, and I dare a MF dance on it.  The tiger was more of an attempt to modernize I think. The B is solid.

Yeah, dance on that again Juju Smith Juicer... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
They will not change it due to ego. They see the "B" as also being the initial to represent Brown and Blackburn.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 10:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, dance on that again Juju Smith Juicer... Hilarious

The Enforcer is back in town!!
Reply/Quote
Like the B at midfield!
Reply/Quote

I think my main reasoning of why you could move on from the B is that you're in a division with Baltimore who uses a B on various things, and in a state with the Browns who also are orange and their team name also starts with a B.

Don't have strong feelings on this subject, but I could understand wanting to change it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote