Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The B will be back
Since they removed his name from the stadium, a profile of a hatted Paul Brown would be nice.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2024, 07:15 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Since they removed his name from the stadium, a profile of a hatted Paul Brown would be nice.
Could do a combo...

[Image: 380f5c55c35cc21f03d6f80f3f6746f0.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 08:06 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Know that feeling I’m usually watching the game through one eye come kick off LOL

I think they stopped playing welcome to the jungle when the players first run out a couple of years ago just gone through my videos of my trips over and it’s some rap shite.

The old days of the awful animation of a tiger running through the opposite teams logo and the guitar kicking in gave me goosebumps.

I don’t ever remember them running out to welcome to the jungle. The kickoff has been and still is is welcome to the jungle. I just confirmed with my wife who actually pays attention to this and confirmed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2024, 09:06 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I don’t ever remember them running out to welcome to the jungle. The kickoff has been and still is is welcome to the jungle. I just confirmed with my wife who actually pays attention to this and confirmed.

Can’t pay attention that much as I’ve got videos of my phone from it LOL

The last time I’ve got is coming out to it on my phone was 2021 and the one I’ve got from my trip from 2018 was a remix of welcome to the jungle.

Since then it’s deffo been a rap/hip hop song.
Reply/Quote