3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 OFFICIAL Board Mock (Announcement)
Welcome to the 2017 OFFICIAL Message Board Mock Draft. This is how we do it:

Eligibility:
You must take is seriously and be able to meet all given timelines and actively participate

Must be a “regular” Board Member in good standing

Our friends that are fans of other teams may participate as long as they meet the other requirements.

Our goal is to have maximum participation. If you are an old timer or relatively new, you are welcome, we always have a good time and you get to talk draft with some folks that know what they're talking about (well maybe not everybody).

Execution:
We will draft 3 rounds in 2 nights

If you are interested nominate yourself in this thread and list 3 teams you would like to draft for. I have always been able to give someone at least one of their desired, but I cannot promise. The deadline to nominate yourself is 4/7/2016 at Midnight EDT.

I will take the weekend to sort through and post the GM-team list on 4/10/2017

On 4/11/2017 a separate trade thread will be open, where teams can talk trades and then the trade window will open from 4/13/2017-4/16/2018

We will not do Big Boards this year. If you are not present I will give your team(s) to someone else or we will make it a consensus pick

I propose 3 different draft windows that we will vote on. I have no preference:

OPTION A) RD 1 4/21/2017 (Fri)…………. Trade Day 4/22/2017 (Sat) ……….RD 2-3 4/23/2017
OPTION B) RD 1 4/18/2017 (Tues)………….Trade Day 4/19/2017(Wed)……….RD 2-3 4/20/2017(Thurs)
OPTION C) RD 1 4/24/2017 (Mon)………….Trade Day 4/25/2017  (Tues)……….RD 2-3 4/26/2017 (Wed)
**Vote in the Poll**

Bengals: BengalHolic owned them last year and by tradition he determines who gets them this year. How he does it is entirely up to him. But he must give them up

Positions Needed:
Trade Commish(s): I need two people to volunteer to validate trades. Only one must approve each trade, but they will each have veto power. If one is involved in a trade the other adjudicates and I will reserve the right to veto. If both are involved in a trade I will adjudicate and assistant Commish will veto. These people will be responsible to create/monitor the trade thread in this forum

Assistant Commish: I need 1 person that will pick up the ball should I drop it and possibly assume duties as Commish in the future. CinnWillWin did this admirably last year as a last minute trip to Nashville took me out of day 2

Board Support: I need at least 2 people to create/facilitate various threads as needed, This will include a chat thread on draft night, a separate picks thread on draft night, and perhaps a couple more as needed.
If you are interested in helping PM me and I will announce positions as they are filled.

If you are a long time participant chime in and let me know if I have missed anything. Also feel free to post any thoughts ideas you have be you a regular or a first timer.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would like to join, as always. Currently waiting to see what Bengalholic decides to do with the Bengals, but outside of them.

Jaguars. Browns. Saints.

I am also willing to help out with whatever. I can do Trade Commish if you want, however I have done that before so if someone else would like to do it they can jump all over it.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I would love to participate, however my work schedule is ever changing, and I will have to decline. I never know if I'm going to be local, or out of town. I do love that you are still keeping this tradition alive, and as a spectator, I will be keeping a close eye on the draft.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Panthers, Lions, Eagles.

btw option B or C is good with me, anytime but the weekends so if C happens to need 1 vote to beat out A then you can move mine from B.
Reply/Quote
I'm here. ...and I have been busy, but I'm all this time of year. So I would like to volunteer my services as needed. (including) taking any team, I'm not too picky...(pun intended)

Looking for another great draft year!

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I would love to help if you need me. I will take whatever team no one else wants if there are any available.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 11:59 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I would love to help if you need me. I will take whatever team no one else wants if there are any available.

Of course you're in Pike as you are a veteran. Just list your teams
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welcome to the 2017 OFFICIAL Message Board Mock Draft. This is how we do it:

Eligibility:
You must take is seriously and be able to meet all given timelines and actively participate

Must be a “regular” Board Member in good standing

Our friends that are fans of other teams may participate as long as they meet the other requirements.

Our goal is to have maximum participation. If you are an old timer or relatively new, you are welcome, we always have a good time and you get to talk draft with some folks that know what they're talking about (well maybe not everybody).

Execution:
We will draft 3 rounds in 2 nights

If you are interested nominate yourself in this thread and list 3 teams you would like to draft for. I have always been able to give someone at least one of their desired, but I cannot promise. The deadline to nominate yourself is 4/7/2016 at Midnight EDT.

I will take the weekend to sort through and post the GM-team list on 4/10/2017

On 4/11/2017 a separate trade thread will be open, where teams can talk trades and then the trade window will open from 4/13/2017-4/16/2018

We will not do Big Boards this year. If you are not present I will give your team(s) to someone else or we will make it a consensus pick

I propose 3 different draft windows that we will vote on. I have no preference:

OPTION A) RD 1 4/21/2017 (Fri)…………. Trade Day 4/22/2017 (Sat) ……….RD 2-3 4/23/2017
OPTION B) RD 1 4/18/2017 (Tues)………….Trade Day 4/19/2017(Wed)……….RD 2-3 4/20/2017(Thurs)
OPTION C) RD 1 4/24/2017 (Mon)………….Trade Day 4/25/2017  (Tues)……….RD 2-3 4/26/2017 (Wed)
**Vote in the Poll**

Bengals: BengalHolic owned them last year and by tradition he determines who gets them this year. How he does it is entirely up to him. But he must give them up

Positions Needed:
Trade Commish(s): I need two people to volunteer to validate trades. Only one must approve each trade, but they will each have veto power. If one is involved in a trade the other adjudicates and I will reserve the right to veto. If both are involved in a trade I will adjudicate and assistant Commish will veto. These people will be responsible to create/monitor the trade thread in this forum

Assistant Commish: I need 1 person that will pick up the ball should I drop it and possibly assume duties as Commish in the future. CinnWillWin did this admirably last year as a last minute trip to Nashville took me out of day 2

Board Support: I need at least 2 people to create/facilitate various threads as needed, This will include a chat thread on draft night, a separate picks thread on draft night, and perhaps a couple more as needed.
If you are interested in helping PM me and I will announce positions as they are filled.

If you are a long time participant chime in and let me know if I have missed anything. Also feel free to post any thoughts ideas you have be you a regular or a first timer.

I have participated and loved it, but unfortunately in California. BFine and others do a great job, but can;t if owners commit and then don't show up. Good luck, I will love to see the picks.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'll take a team. Doesn't really matter to me. If you need to me to pick a few then chargers, raiders or Broncos. I'll even take shitsburgh. I'll help any way I can but I'm ok observing too.
Reply/Quote
I'd be interested in participating, depending on the timeframe.
Reply/Quote
I'll participate if there's an open spot that hasn't been filled after everyone has signed up. If you get full participation, then I'll be glad to help in anyway that I can.

As for the Bengals, I've decided to give them to Wolf, for the fine job he did in last years draft helping out Bfine and CIN, and for his continued contributions to the draft forum.  
Reply/Quote
I'm in.

Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, or New Orleans Saints.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Titans, Raiders, or 49ers
Reply/Quote
Happy to participate & will take the slop as usual, but wouldn't​ mind having a team with more than just 3 picks in 3 rounds if possible this year? Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 03:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'll participate if there's an open spot that hasn't been filled after everyone has signed up. If you get full participation, then I'll be glad to help in anyway that I can.

As for the Bengals, I've decided to give them to Wolf, for the fine job he did in last years draft helping out Bfine and CIN, and for his continued contributions to the draft forum.  

Thank you, seriously.

Now I can't wait to receive all the hate from this board for my draft pick decisions Mellow

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 08:11 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Thank you, seriously.

Now I can't wait to receive all the hate from this board for my draft pick decisions Mellow

[Image: ac43fbeddc17af35f665ea203951ea6c97e2ce34...debbcc.jpg]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Id play and take anybody but request Bucs or Jags
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 08:11 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Thank you, seriously.

Last year, I took Andrew Billings, Tyler Boyd and Keyarris Garrett. Then the real draft rolls around...Billings doesn't go until the 4th round and Garrett goes undrafted.  Jerry  LOL
Reply/Quote
Ravens Chiefs Jets
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 04:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Last year, I took Andrew Billings, Tyler Boyd and Keyarris Garrett. Then the real draft rolls around...Billings doesn't go until the 4th round and Garrett goes undrafted.  Jerry  LOL

Well we got 2 out of 3 of those players. So maybe it'll happen again

Reply/Quote