Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 OFFICIAL Board Mock (Announcement)
I am in. Would like the Browns, Titans, or Saints
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll jump in this year. You can give me anyone but would prefer Bengals or Browns. Anyone else will work as well if you need someone to cover them.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 05:52 PM)dr1441 Wrote: I'll jump in this year. You can give me anyone but would prefer Bengals or Browns. Anyone else will work as well if you need someone to cover them.

Glad to have you back Dr. Bengals belong to Wolf, but we'll give you a team or 2 to work with. Whomever gets the Browns is not getting a second team
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 01:56 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I am in. Would like the Browns, Titans, or Saints

Glad you're on board JR85, you're becoming a regular

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 06:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Happy to participate & will take the slop as usual, but wouldn't mind having a team with more than just 3 picks in 3 rounds if possible, this year? Thanks!

Welcome coach and always active

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 01:02 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I'll take a team.  Doesn't really matter to me.  If you need to me to pick a few then chargers, raiders or Broncos.  I'll even take shitsburgh.  I'll help any way I can but I'm ok observing too.

You're relatively new but you obviously have been active and knowledgeable. Look forward to your participation

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 09:20 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I would like to join, as always. Currently waiting to see what Bengalholic decides to do with the Bengals, but outside of them.

Jaguars. Browns. Saints.

I am also willing to help out with whatever. I can do Trade Commish if you want, however I have done that before so if someone else would like to do it they can jump all over it.

(03-30-2017, 10:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Panthers, Lions, Eagles.

btw option B or C is good with me, anytime but the weekends so if C happens to need 1 vote to beat out A then you can move mine from B.

(03-30-2017, 11:52 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I'm here. ...and I have been busy, but I'm all this time of year. So I would like to volunteer my services as needed. (including) taking any team, I'm not too picky...(pun intended)

Looking for another great draft year!

(03-31-2017, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm in.

Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, or New Orleans Saints.

Veterans all and glad to have you on board

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I would love to participate, however my work schedule is ever changing, and I will have to decline.  I never know if I'm going to be local, or out of town.  I do love that you are still keeping this tradition alive, and as a spectator, I will be keeping a close eye on the draft.

(03-31-2017, 10:47 AM)Whatever Wrote: I'd be interested in participating, depending on the timeframe.

looks like Tue and Thurs the week before the draft. Just let me know if you're in

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 03:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'll participate if there's an open spot that hasn't been filled after everyone has signed up. If you get full participation, then I'll be glad to help in anyway that I can.

As for the Bengals, I've decided to give them to Wolf, for the fine job he did in last years draft helping out Bfine and CIN, and for his continued contributions to the draft forum.  

Of course you're in even though you gave wolf the Bengals. Because I can't think of anybody else that does more for the board draft than wolf.........

Well there is that one guy. 

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're relatively new but you obviously have been active and knowledgeable. Look forward to your participation

I was on the old boards awhile.  Even managed to meet a few of these clowns.  Just never signed up for the board draft.  I'll research my team and give it my best shot.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: looks like Tue and Thurs the week before the draft. Just let me know if you're in

:andy:

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 10:50 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I was on the old boards awhile.  Even managed to meet a few of these clowns.  Just never signed up for the board draft.  I'll research my team and give it my best shot.

You will do great! All it takes is the effort & research. When the real draft happens you will be knowledgeable of most of the players taken. Which is cool because it gives a lot of insight on how well the other teams besides the Bengals draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Glad you're on board JR85, you're becoming a regular

Yeah I think this will make the fourth year in a row for me. Can't stop the tradition now. If I am awarded the Browns I will be fine with the one team also. If it goes to someone else then no big deal there either.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 10:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Glad to have you back Dr. Bengals belong to Wolf, but we'll give you a team or 2 to work with. Whomever gets the Browns is not getting a second team

Yes sir. I'm not picky. I can take whoever or however many you need me to.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Have followed it in previous years and would love to do it sometime.

But 2nd shift at hospital gets in the way of most everything it seems.

Look forward to reading all the picks and trades.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Okey Doke. I will work the team assignments tomorrow and post in the forum on Monday. So if you haven't gotten on board yet and still want to you have until Midnight tonight

I ask BenZoo and Wolf to act as trade Commishs.

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 01:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Doke. I will work the team assignments tomorrow and post in the forum on Monday. So if you haven't gotten on board yet and still want to you have until Midnight tonight

Fine with me
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 01:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Doke. I will work the team assignments tomorrow and post in the forum on Monday. So if you haven't gotten on board yet and still want to you have until Midnight tonight

Yessir
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 09:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Fine with me

(04-08-2017, 10:04 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yessir

All I ask is that you guys try your best to keep these trade scenarios realistic. Even if that means a potential trade that one of y'all would like to pull off. I think the trades got a little out of touch with reality the last couple of drafts.

Sometimes the trade value numbers work out, but the trades are not plausible.

I think both are unbiased,will be fair, and do a great job. Thanks for considering my request.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 04:08 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: All I ask is that you guys try your best to keep these trade scenarios realistic. Even if that means a potential trade that one of y'all would like to pull off. I think the trades got a little out of touch with reality the last couple of drafts.

Sometimes the trade value numbers work out, but the trades are not plausible.

I think both are unbiased,will be fair, and do a great job. Thanks for considering my request.

I'll be using a draft value chart to help with it, since points are always thought to be different than they are.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote