Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who-Dey Is In The Derby!
Next race!
Reply/Quote
Best odds to win!
Reply/Quote
Sure, but what's Ocho's odds to beat the horses?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Had him in an exacta box but, fortunately, also bet Seize the Grey across the board.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2024, 06:25 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Had him in an exacta box but, fortunately, also bet Seize the Grey across the board.

Finished 4th, which isn't bad, but came in second in the race before that and won the four entries before that!
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2024, 02:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Finished 4th, which isn't bad, but came in second in the race before that and won the four entries before that!

Yeah, he was worth betting in a box, however, Seize the Grey was clearly the class of the field. His total points put him at 21, one scratch away from being in the Derby.
Reply/Quote
Did he stop halfway through the race and ask for a trade?
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2024, 06:25 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Had him in an exacta box but, fortunately, also bet Seize the Grey across the board.

I bet on the grey mare, I bet on the bay.  If I'd have bet on ol' Stewball I'd be a free man today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2024, 10:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I bet on the grey mare, I bet on the bay.  If I'd have bet on ol' Stewball I'd be a free man today.

She bet on one horse to win and I bet on another to show. The odds were in my favor, I had them 5 to 1. When that nag to win came around the track, sure enough she had won.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2024, 10:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: She bet on one horse to win and I bet on another to show. The odds were in my favor, I had them 5 to 1. When that nag to win came around the track, sure enough she had won.

It's like open mic night in here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was at the Derby on Saturday and there were a lot of Who Dey's from the crowd  before/during this race. It was pretty cool.
Reply/Quote
That is cool stuff, I like hearing the Kentucky Derby turning into a Bengals fan experience lol WhoDey2Muahaha
Reply/Quote