Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mouth Bling!
Mellow

Reply/Quote
I'll never understand it.... but that's ok I guess, I'm old.
Reply/Quote
The guy who started it all?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 04:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll never understand it.... but that's ok I guess, I'm old.

If I was going to get something blinged it wouldn't be my teeth.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 04:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll never understand it.... but that's ok I guess, I'm old.

Yea, me either. Same with tats. Plaster one's body with paint and decals like a race car. Young women with beautiful clear skin only to ruin it with graphics.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 05:13 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Yea, me either. Same with tats. Plaster one's body with paint and decals like a race car. Young women with beautiful clear skin only to ruin it with graphics.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Grillz, Making people speak gibberish since 1995. Loved the song, not so much the actual thing....lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 05:13 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Yea, me either. Same with tats. Plaster one's body with paint and decals like a race car. Young women with beautiful clear skin only to ruin it with graphics.

Tattoos are an expression of one's inner soul........
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 05:28 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Creepy dude... Mellow
Reply/Quote
Live and let live, but mouth bling isn't for me.
Reply/Quote
I remember getting braces around 15yrs old. I hated the look (and the pain too). Other kids made fun of me. Then, about 20yrs ago (I think) kids wanted braces because it was cool. WTF? As for the grill, none of my business I guess. Just keep catching the ball.

Reply/Quote
"The ice in my teeth keep the Cristal cold."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 05:08 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: If I was going to get something blinged it wouldn't be my teeth.  Ninja

Yeah, you could definitely save yourself a lot of money that way.   Ninja

I believe the youths call it, Grill Glow!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Someone's living in the 1800s...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
To each their own I guess. I see this as a big waste of money but it’s his cash. Just don’t know why a guy already famous/in the spot light still wants something that says “look at me”.
But hey it’s his life - as long as he’s putting up yards and TDs he can do whatever he wants to his grill.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 05:08 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: If I was going to get something blinged it wouldn't be my teeth.  Ninja

didnt work out well for Goldmember
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2024, 12:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Someone's living in the 1800s...

No, not at all. I'm living in the current year 2024. If a guy or girl wants to get painted up and have fish hooks in their nose, ears and who knows where else then go for it. I'm allowed to have an opinion without you telling me I'm living 200 years in the past. Did I break a rule here?

An odd remark actually.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2024, 06:02 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: No, not at all. I'm living in the current year 2024. If a guy or girl wants to get painted up and have fish hooks in their nose, ears and who knows where else then go for it. I'm allowed to have an opinion without you telling me I'm living 200 years in the past. Did I break a rule here?

An odd remark actually.
I have tattoos, but I'm with ya on looking like you fell into a tackle box
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2024, 06:02 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: No, not at all. I'm living in the current year 2024. If a guy or girl wants to get painted up and have fish hooks in their nose, ears and who knows where else then go for it. I'm allowed to have an opinion without you telling me I'm living 200 years in the past. Did I break a rule here?

An odd remark actually.

Not odd at all: it's 2024, tattoos are art for many and it helps one express their love/attachment for things. The passing of judgment on what one chooses to do with their body is very backwards thinking (hence the 1800s comment), especially for 2024. You say, "young girls are ruining their bodies," but that's a factually incorrect opinion, as, like I wrote above, they can be artistic and either enhance or add to one's beauty: tattoos do not automatically equal ugliness.

I've loved tattoos since I was 8 (turning 35 in June), but in no way have I ever pushed others to get them or made others to think they're making a mistake, just because I have them and like them.

And I know mine definitely make me look better.

I'm also not the, "board police:" I don't care what anyone writes, but rushes to judgment and vitriol I will call out each and every time (of which I've gotten in trouble for in the past as well).

If you express your opinion (which again, isn't correct in this case), expect to receive some backlash.

And FTR, I don't like grills either, but different strokes for different folks.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
So what you are saying is that your opinion is correct and mine is wrong, got it. And I should listen to your opinion and feel bad about mine. Got it.
I think we are done here.
Reply/Quote