Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-13-2023, 12:51 AM)basballguy Wrote: I don't remember if it was Stewy or CKWin that had commented on it but i kinda scoffed (in my head) when they indicated they might not have the time to invest in a game that takes this long, but lol now i'm starting to feel the same way.  It took 111 hours to get through Act 2 and that's not counting deaths, reloads, random game crashes and things like that.  

The first part of Act 3 was pretty straight forward but now that I've made it into the city i'm just so overwhelmed lol.  

Sounds like a thing I'd say. 

Between life circumstances, job, wife, kids, one with a disability, house etc. I maybe have about 1.5 hours a day of "me" time. It's exacerbated by my old ass PC, but by the time I simply load up BG3, remember where I am, what I'm doing etc. I'm already looking at the clock and thinking "well, better wrap this up in a way where it's easy to remember what I was doing for next time". 

Games like Starcraft II with some buddies, or Armored Core 6/Devil May Cry 5 that are mission-based are just so much easier at this point in my life to pick up, blow off some steam for an hour or so and put down. 

Don't get me wrong, BG3 is amazing. There have been at least two or three occasions where I lost track of time and boom I was engrossed in it for something like 3 hours. May have regretted it the next day, but I can't wait until I have the means to really sit down with it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 09-13-2023, 08:21 PM