Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propellantless Propulsion
Shocked 
If this is legit…

Humans are about to level up.

I’m getting a spaceship asap.
Reply/Quote
Well that was very interesting, but as a scientist and Geophysicist.....I am sad to say that that was over my head an I can't dumb it down for the laymans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 11:20 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well that was very interesting, but as a scientist and Geophysicist.....I am sad to say that that was over my head an I can't dumb it down for the laymans.

Yea… I’m with you. My brain power was cranked up to 100% eyes squinting at the screen trying to comprehend it.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for this! I read an article about it in The Debrief a few weeks back. It's good to see a different avenue being explored after IVO's Quantum Drive space test was a "failure" in February... Some suggesting that it was a hoax from the start.

Another interesting technology being discovered is Quantum Transportation! Less beam me up Scotty more extreme high speed communication.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/quantum-teleportation.html
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:06 AM)Synric Wrote: Thanks for this! I read an article about it in The Debrief a few weeks back. It's good to see a different avenue being explored after IVO's Quantum Drive space test was a "failure" in February... Some suggesting that it was a hoax from the start.

Another interesting technology being discovered is Quantum Transportation! Less beam me up Scotty more extreme high speed communication.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/quantum-teleportation.html

I've been hesitant to get excited about the quantum teleportation. Thinking there is just no way it would work for flesh and blood. Looking at it for data transmission sounds promising.
Reply/Quote