Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Jermaine Burton!
(05-10-2024, 01:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Sounds like team made him take 81.

Probably, but I wonder if when cuts are made if they won't let him change it back. These are pretty much practice numbers for the rookies.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 01:43 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Pretty exciting from this film study on Burton

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/cincinnati-bengals-film-breakdown-how-jermaine-burton-fits-on-offense-with-joe-burrow

He makes an over the shoulder catch at mid-field for about 50 yards in one of his clips. I didn't see it used in this article, but it's one hell of a catch. He has to completely turn to the opposite shoulder of his momentum, track it, and slow down to catch it. It really shows how well he concentrates on the ball mid-flight. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 11:16 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: He makes an over the shoulder catch at mid-field for about 50 yards in one of his clips. I didn't see it used in this article, but it's one hell of a catch. He has to completely turn to the opposite shoulder of his momentum, track it, and slow down to catch it. It really shows how well he concentrates on the ball mid-flight. 

That is a rare gift when you can track the ball that well that is for sure. I think Burrow has a good one here in Jermaine.
Reply/Quote
Does he still have those traits in a game situation, to those college watchers?
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 08:12 PM)wanga Wrote: Does he still have those traits in a game situation, to those college watchers?

For sure, that is what Coach was watching in Jermaine's breakdown. He is great at making catches in tight situations with the Corner
draped on him. Jermaine Burton is fantastic at tracking the ball. I think Burrow is going to love this guy.
Reply/Quote
The Alien Connection!

[Image: GNOtjmAW4AICOMu?format=png&name=small]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure, that is what Coach was watching in Jermaine's breakdown. He is great at making catches in tight situations with the Corner
draped on him. Jermaine Burton is fantastic at tracking the ball. I think Burrow is going to love this guy.

Awesome. Excited for this guy. 
Reply/Quote