Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
P01135809 says he'd allow and "encourage" Russia to do whatever they want
...if Allies don't "pay".

P01135809, at his most recent rally, reminds everyone that:

1) He would chose Putin over our allies.
2) He thinks everything is about money...everything.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1756412015793279117

[Image: Screenshot-2024-02-11-083558.png]

His old mob ties must be proud!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Meh, part of me bitterly enjoys the idea that conservatives went from "better dead than red" to "better red than American if Americans are allowed to vote."  The strong-man Putin love started with Rush Limbaugh et al during the Obama era, so this has been 15+ years of propaganda.

Imagine going back in time to 1984 right after Reagan stomps Mondale and telling people that in 40 years a former KGB agent will be more popular with conservatives than anyone other than Donald Trump.  If I have another 40 years in me, I really don't know what else could happen that could top that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Suppose I’ll just copy and paste my reply to the other thread:

Dirtball. Also an idiot.

Every time:

https://x.com/redsteeze/status/1756486052255056148?s=46&t=0fdWHkAtFeOeT5pnvxEBSA
Reply/Quote
There is no fee to be in NATO. He speaks like a mafia boss. A poor one.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
When are we going to acknowledge that a bunch (re: most, if not all) of Federal Republicans are just Russian assets?

That anyone supports them at this point is mind boggling. And no - I'm not saying don't be Conservative (Coservative =/= Republican). I'm just saying voting for some of these clowns at this point is literally giving Russia everything they want and more.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2024, 06:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: When are we going to acknowledge that a bunch (re: most, if not all) of Federal Republicans are just Russian assets?

That anyone supports them at this point is mind boggling. And no - I'm not saying don't be Conservative (Coservative =/= Republican). I'm just saying voting for some of these clowns at this point is literally giving Russia everything they want and more.

And they are everywhere calling themselves patriots !!

That's the funniest part of it. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2024, 06:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: When are we going to acknowledge that a bunch (re: most, if not all) of Federal Republicans are just Russian assets?

Are Democrats opposed to giving Israel military and cash aid Hamas assets?

Reply/Quote
The reality the vast majority now DO NOT SUPPORT PROVIDING MILITARY AIDE TO UKRAINE. Lots of reason why, but as a conservative one huge reason is Ukraine can't account for the over 100 billion we already gave them. Keep in mind this over 100 billion does not include our used military assets, so likely closer 125 billion.

It is Europe's major problem, US should play a minor role in assisting Ukraine. It is time for all of the NATO countries in Europe to pay the lion's share. It is not that Trump and conservatives don't feel Putin is an evil dictator (he is one of many and the XI in China is much worse), we don't feel we should secure our own border first before we help Ukraine secure their border.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/04/politics/cnn-poll-ukraine/index.html

CNN Poll: Majority of Americans oppose more US aid for Ukraine in war with Russia
Jennifer Agiesta
By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
4 minute read
Updated 6:11 AM EDT, Fri August 4, 2023
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 03:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is not that Trump and conservatives don't feel Putin is an evil dictator (he is one of many and the XI in China is much worse), we don't feel we should secure our own border first before we help Ukraine secure their border.

Conservative propaganda has been high on Putin for a decade or so now, starting during the Obama era and coming from Limbaugh and Giuliani, mostly.  I'm used to hearing the standard "Before we spend money on X why don't we worry about fixing ourselves" argument, but we are hearing it from conservative leaders who are simultaneously praising Putin's strength and results compared to our own "weak" leaders in Obama/Biden along with Tucker Carlson attempting desperately to get Putin to say that god/Christianity plays a role in his crusade.

So we have people who express admiration for Putin's methods and politics while stating that we need to get out of his way for totally unrelated reasons, and I just don't see any reason to willfully ignore what I'd call a case of revelation by compilation, so to speak. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 04:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Conservative propaganda has been high on Putin for a decade or so now, starting during the Obama era and coming from Limbaugh and Giuliani, mostly.  I'm used to hearing the standard "Before we spend money on X why don't we worry about fixing ourselves" argument, but we are hearing it from conservative leaders who are simultaneously praising Putin's strength and results compared to our own "weak" leaders in Obama/Biden along with Tucker Carlson attempting desperately to get Putin to say that god/Christianity plays a role in his crusade.

So we have people who express admiration for Putin's methods and politics while stating that we need to get out of his way for totally unrelated reasons, and I just don't see any reason to willfully ignore what I'd call a case of revelation by compilation, so to speak. 

I laughed when the Democrats were the made Russia as a huge threat on the world stage. They use Russia to try and get Hillary elected, same HRC campaign they paid for the fake Russian Dossier. Democrats are the ones spreading propaganda, nt conservatives.

Trump's GOP believes in peace through strength, yes we are against getting into proxy wars. The old GOP was war hungry with Bush and Cheney who made defense contractors rich and wrongly got us into the Iraq war. Trump was not a politician, but was never for the Iraq war like the GOP at the time. 

Fast forward to 2024 and it appears liberals are the ones pushing for a war with the middles east or Russia, not Trump. Biden created the mess in the middle east by removing the sanctions Trump had on Iran. Biden thought by playing nice with Iran, then they would comply and stop being the #1 sponsor of terrorism in the middles east and around the world. Would Israel been attacked by an Iran proxy Hamas in 2023? 

Iran was hurting financially, Biden's policies emboldened Iran to prosper, huge mistake by Biden and the Democrats.

Today Russia is not the USA's biggest threat, it is hand's down China which Trump has said all along.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Glad we didn't have Tr*** back in the late 1930s into the 1940s.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:47 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Glad we didn't have Tr*** back in the late 1930s into the 1940s.

You're acting like we didn't do everything we could to stay out of the war in Europe.  It's likely to have happened eventually, but it would be really interesting to be able to know what would have happened if Germany hadn't declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor.  Note, I am not saying I would have been happy with a Trump presidency during that time.

Reply/Quote
The most sickening part is the deplorable cult members behind him clapping. How long ago was it the world watched in horror as Russia moved in raping murdering and torturing people in Ukraine? Fast forward a couple years and here is these sickos clapping and smiling when their dear leader says he would encourage it.

I guess it’s asking too much for the traitor supporting Russian apologists to recognize who is on their side supporting russia in this war? Iran, china, and North Korea. Tell me more about how we should let the bad guys win? wtf is this

God damn despicable. Just when you think the maga movement and its supporters couldn’t lower the bar any more… wow
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're acting like we didn't do everything we could to stay out of the war in Europe.  It's likely to have happened eventually, but it would be really interesting to be able to know what would have happened if Germany hadn't declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor.  Note, I am not saying I would have been happy with a Trump presidency during that time.

Most of the country was against going to fight in another European war, which was understandable before Pearl. Their wars have been on going for centuries, and the last one was about as pointless as it could get from an American perspective in regards to losing lives. But I believe FDR was wanting to go to war against Hitler because he saw the bigger picture. If Hitler didn't declare war on us, we surely would have declared on them after Pearl Harbor, no doubt in my mind on that as we were already deep into military aid with England by that poin, and Germany was allied with Japan. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 07:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The most sickening part is the deplorable cult members behind him clapping. How long ago was it the world watched in horror as Russia moved in raping murdering and torturing people in Ukraine? Fast forward a couple years and here is these sickos clapping and smiling when their dear leader says he would encourage it.

I guess it’s asking too much for the traitor supporting Russian apologists to recognize who is on their side supporting russia in this war? Iran, china, and North Korea. Tell me more about  how we should let the bad guys win? wtf is this

God damn despicable. Just when you think the maga movement and its supporters couldn’t lower the bar any more… wow

Do you feel the same way about the people supporting Hamas in this country?  

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 07:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Most of the country was against going to fight in another European war, which was understandable before Pearl. Their wars have been on going for centuries, and the last one was about as pointless as it could get from an American perspective in regards to losing lives. But I believe FDR was wanting to go to war against Hitler because he saw the bigger picture. If Hitler didn't declare war on us, we surely would have declared on them after Pearl Harbor, no doubt in my mind on that as we were already deep into military aid with England by that poin, and Germany was allied with Japan. 

I agree about FDR.  I'm not so sure about us declaring war on Germany.  I can see a significant push for concentrating on the nation that just executed a cowardly sneak attack against our nation and not getting involved in Europe.  Like I said, we'll never know, but it's an interesting tropic to think about.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 07:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you feel the same way about the people supporting Hamas in this country?  

Yep. Why wouldn’t I? I’ve always had a pretty easy time identifying evil bad people when they show their true colors with their actions.

Now imagine if Biden said he would encourage Hamas to do whatever the hell they want to Israel? Think he would lose supporters?

How many do you think left the Trump cult after his most recent revealing of his true colors?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 01:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Are Democrats opposed to giving Israel military and cash aid Hamas assets?

I'll answer your question when you answer mine.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 10:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

No, I do not think that the GOP should be classified as Russian assets.  It's hyperbolic and inane to suggest it.  You do.  So, using your own logic, are the Dems calling for restrictions on aid to Israel, Hamas assets?

Reply/Quote
Did anyone ask Trump if he plans to warn or remove any US troops we have stationed in these NATO countries that are gonna get what they deserve from Putin?
Reply/Quote