Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just a matter of time before Biden illegal immigrant killed somone
This is tragic. It is blood on Biden's hands and on NYC's hands. The wife admits they only got married to bolster their asylum claims. Sadly, we are seeing Biden's poor policies impacted American citizens all over the country. Robberies, muggings, stabbing, shooting and major crimes being committed by people who should not be in our country and it will only get worse. Democrats were 100% for open border, democratic cities chose to provide sanctuary for criminals. The damage is done and Democrats own all the crime and death that follows.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-confirms-georgia-student-murder-suspect-was-us-illegally-previously-arrested-nyc

ICE confirms Georgia student murder suspect entered US illegally, was previously arrested in NYC
Jose Ibarra arrested by NYPD in Sept 2023 for child endangerment but released before detainer issued

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Sunday confirmed that the Venezuelan national charged in connection with the murder of 22-year-old Georgia nursing student Laken Riley entered the U.S. illegally in 2022 and had previously been arrested in New York City.

Fox News had previously reported that 26-year-old Jose Antonio Ibarra, charged with the murder of Riley on the University of Georgia campus, had crossed into the U.S. illegally near El Paso in September 2022 and was paroled into the U.S.

In a statement to Fox News Digital, ICE confirmed he had been encountered by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on Sept. 8, 2022, after entering near El Paso and was "paroled and released for further processing."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
it was bound to happen, violence in other countries is not nearly as enforced by law as it is here.
And it was only a matter of time before people started getting busted for marrying to circumvent the process, but that route has rules as well, such as must return to home country for interview. They are trying to figure out a way around that.

One thing that blows my mind is how people keep saying Undocumented is not the same as Illegal... If you don't have proper documents, then you aren't currently here legally.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 01:39 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Democrats were 100% for open border

Really?

Got any proof to back that up?
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 03:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Really?

Got any proof to back that up?

Sure Fox News said so

Marriage has been used to circumvent immigration rules since the day they were implemented just ask Ivana and Melania Trump

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If none of the illegals who came here when Trump was in office committed any crimes that says more about this specific illegal than it does about illegals as a whole. Lone wolf, bad apple etc.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 06:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If none of the illegals who came here when Trump was in office committed any crimes that says more about this specific illegal than it does about illegals as a whole. Lone wolf, bad apple etc.

Oh no, the illegal immtgrants who committed crimes during the Trump administration were all because of Obama

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The only thing I remember about tfg's border policies is that Subpar quality wall he was trying to build and one of his closest advisor being caught, jailed and pardoned for buying a boat with these funds.

In an astonishing silence of the whole LAW AND ORDER crew.

I was just surprised tfg didn't sue Bannon for a copyright fraud move on the funds.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The implication of this thread seems to be that a single immigrant committing a crime is proof that the entire concept of allowing immigrants into this country should be disallowed.

The only thing I can really say in response to this is a very flat, incredulous, "what?"
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 10:20 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The implication of this thread seems to be that a single immigrant committing a crime is proof that the entire concept of allowing immigrants into this country should be disallowed.

The only thing I can really say in response to this is a very flat, incredulous, "what?"

Don't be absurd.  Of course they think that.  

If even ONE illegal immigrant commits a horrific crime we must stop allowing anyone in!

Guns don't kill people...immigrants kill people. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 10:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Don't be absurd.  Of course they think that.  

If even ONE illegal immigrant commits a horrific crime we must stop allowing anyone in!

Guns don't kill people...immigrants kill people. Ninja

No we don't.
There is always going to be Illegals that kill someone, no matter who is in office. 

The difference lies in the numbers allowed in under each administration AND the protection they get from Sanctuary cities where they won't detain them for ICE to come and deport them which is what happened in this case as the person was arrested in NYC and released instead of held til ICE could come get them. So technically, they wouldn't have been here to murder the person in Georgia if the Federal Laws were being followed. it sucks that they did that, but the family should SUE NYC for releasing the criminal. It won't bring the person back, but maybe if they win, it will set a precedent for Sanctuary cities to be liable for letting them go, and the fastest way to get things changed is to go straight after the pocket book.
Reply/Quote
There is two things with right wingers :

They fear to become a minority which would be treated like they would like to treat other minorities.

They can't understand that everything they think are inferior to them to are considered equal to other people. ( minorities, women, poor people, homeless etc )

If you ask them to see the human being in these categories, they struggle so there is a constant deshumanisation of ( minorities, women, poor people, homeless etc ) while yelling that they are the victim.

I don't blame them, it's a soul disability.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 11:42 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No we don't.
There is always going to be Illegals that kill someone, no matter who is in office. 

The difference lies in the numbers allowed in under each administration AND the protection they get from Sanctuary cities where they won't detain them for ICE to come and deport them which is what happened in this case as the person was arrested in NYC and released instead of held til ICE could come get them. So technically, they wouldn't have been here to murder the person in Georgia if the Federal Laws were being followed. it sucks that they did that, but the family should SUE NYC for releasing the criminal. It won't bring the person back, but maybe if they win, it will set a precedent for Sanctuary cities to be liable for letting them go, and the fastest way to get things changed is to go straight after the pocket book.

So we are going to make hiring an illegal immigrant and thus incentivising them being here a prison time felony aaaaany second I bet. Put some well to do white folks in chains and watch things cha cha cha change. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 11:43 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is two things with right wingers :

They fear to become a minority which would be treated like they would like to treat other minorities.

They can't understand that everything they think are inferior to them to are considered equal to other people. ( minorities, women, poor people, homeless etc )

If you ask them to see the human being in these categories, they struggle so there is a constant deshumanisation of ( minorities, women, poor people, homeless etc ) while yelling that they are the victim.

How do I nominate a post for the hall of fame?

Also, that’s three things.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 11:43 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is two things with right wingers :

More rhetoric crap.

First, if we do become a Minority, then the left wingers will have to protect us. 

Second. We consider all equal with equal rights vs giving special groups special rights that over rule the majorities rights.

Third. Whatever Barry Manilow, Laws should be based on Common Sense and Logic and applied equally to all. When you start playing the "feelings" game, that when shit starts getting all effed up.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 12:51 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: More rhetoric crap.

First, if we do become a Minority, then the left wingers will have to protect us. 

Second. We consider all equal with equal rights vs giving special groups special rights that over rule the majorities rights.

Third. Whatever Barry Manilow, Laws should be based on Common Sense and Logic and applied equally to all. When you start playing the "feelings" game, that when shit starts getting all effed up.

Protect you from whom ? 

Then, you're not right wing enough. I might have added : Political opponents. As then I disagree because even in minority, they think their opinions matters first. I didn't start the 'F*** your feelings' thing. 

Common sense varies according to perception of the individual. That's why we vote to know the opinion of people and then ( in a real democracy ) make laws according to these votes until ... other people are elected. 

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 11:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So we are going to make hiring an illegal immigrant and thus incentivising them being here a prison time felony aaaaany second I bet. Put some well to do white folks in chains and watch things cha cha cha change. 

Dude, no idea what your problem is,

According to ICE officials, Ibarra made his way to New York City, where he was arrested Sept. 14, 2023 and charged with “acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation. He was released by the NYPD before a detainer could be issued.”

NYPD should never have released him, The murder in GA is entirely on them.

He did not enter legally or apply for Asylum and was arrested for assaulting a child. What more incentive do you need to have him deported at that point? 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 01:05 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Protect you from whom ? 

Then, you're not right wing enough. I might have added : Political opponents. As then I disagree because even in minority, they think their opinions matters first. I didn't start the 'F*** your feelings' thing. 

Common sense varies according to perception of the individual. That's why we vote to know the opinion of people and then ( in a real democracy ) make laws according to these votes until ... other people are elected. 

So you think this Ibarra person shouldn't have been deported when he was arrested in NYC? Cause that would be dehumanizing to him? Or are you just making off the cuff remarks that  have no real bearing concerning the OP? If so, then make your own thread. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 01:23 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you think this Ibarra person shouldn't have been deported when he was arrested in NYC? Cause that would be dehumanizing to him? Or are you just making off the cuff remarks that  have no real bearing concerning the OP? If so, then make your own thread. 

Seems like they treated him like a Catholic priest and just shipped him away so they didn't have the problem anymore.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seems like they treated him like a Catholic priest and just shipped him away so they didn't have the problem anymore.   Ninja

So you think he should still have been here?? 

How many laws does someone who is here illegally have to break before you will say... We don't want that kind here???
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 02:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you think he should still have been here?? 

How many laws does someone who is here illegally have to break before you will say... We don't want that kind here???

I think that a LOT of things can go wrong in all three of his situations...and did.

I also think that the OP uses isolated events like this to make their claims about all iimmigrants.
Reply/Quote