Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Does NY have another corrupt judge?
We have seen one judge totally off the rails attempting to bankrupt Trump. Now we have a judge whose daughter is a Democratic operative once again going after Trump.

Why does Trump have a gag order, yet Cohen does not have a gag order?

The good news is the voters see these trial for what they are and that is unfair and election interference.

I hope Trump continues to use his 1st amendment rights and the judge puts Trump in jail for his unlawful gag order If so, Trump wins the election in a landslide.

The Joe Biden left attempt to jail and bankrupt a political opponent simply because they know they can't beat Trump.

Is a judge above the law?

Is the DOJ above the law?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Cohen has no gag order because it is not against the law to talk about defendentss whereas there are laws against witness influencing and intimidation.

The Judge isn't corrupt...Trump just has no self control.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 11:23 AM)pally Wrote: Cohen has no gag order because it is not against the law to talk about defendentss whereas there are laws against witness influencing and intimidation.

The Judge isn't corrupt...Trump just has no self control.

Also, Cohen doesn't have a flock that has a history of threatening violence and intimidating others because he tweets about them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
What is really sad is that Trump gets punished for breaking an easily understood court order and the first reaction from MAGAworld is that there is something wrong with the judge.

Why is it so hard to believe that it is Trump that is in the wrong not the judge?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If being thrown in jail is such a slam-dunk way to win an election, why doesn't Biden tell the DOJ that is at his beck and call to throw HIM in jail?  If Biden went to jail I'd probably mail 1,000 ballots in for him this time.

This sort of reminds me of an old fable (they're all old, I guess) where a fox gets his tail caught in a bear trap and hates to chew off his beautiful tail but has to do it.  He then goes back to the fox town and decides to try to convince all the other foxes that their tails are actually not that useful and they get in the way and they should all cut off their tails for the best.  And the foxes listen to him and they're like "Ok, I guess that makes sense....wait, where is your tail?" and then the realize that he's just trying to fool everyone into thinking his misfortune is really quite awesome, but given the actual circumstances they realize he didn't just suddenly come to the anti-tail realization organically.

If you don't buy that, how about that scene in that movie where Adam Sandler is in like 6th grade and his kid friend pees his pants so to save him from embarrassment Adam Sandler convinces all the kids that pissing their pants is totally cool, so they all do it.

*IN BAD ADAM SANDLER IMPRESSION VOICE*  I'm Donald Trump, Immma in trouble again!  EVERRRRYYYYboaaahdy innocent gets indicted and goes ta jail, it's DA coolessssst!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 03:44 PM)pally Wrote: What is really sad is that Trump gets punished for breaking an easily understood court order and the first reaction from MAGAworld is that there is something wrong with the judge.

Why is it so hard to believe that it is Trump that is in the wrong not the judge?

It'd be easier to convince people that our entire justice system wasn't out to get Donald Trump if we didn't just go through a situation where the majority of medical professionals on the planet were proven to have conspired to convince everyone that Trump's idea of injecting yourself with bleach to fight a virus was stupid.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 03:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If being thrown in jail is such a slam-dunk way to win an election, why doesn't Biden tell the DOJ that is at his beck and call to throw HIM in jail?  If Biden went to jail I'd probably mail 1,000 ballots in for him this time.

I can definitely see a Monthy Python skit about this.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 04:58 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I can definitely see a Monthy Python skit about this.

DEBATE 2024:

TRUMP - I'm so innocent I said "Good morning" to a nun and they're throwing me in prison for 10 life sentences!
BIDEN  - That's nothing!  I went to church on Sunday and then stopped at the best damn little diner in Scranton PA for a shortstack and I'm getting the chair for it!

AMERICAN RESPONSE - They're both pretty crazy, but thank god we're too smart to waste our vote on some dumbass 3rd party candidate.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 11:10 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have seen one judge totally off the rails attempting to bankrupt Trump. Now we have a judge whose daughter is a Democratic operative once again going after Trump.
Why does Trump have a gag order, yet Cohen does not have a gag order?
The good news is the voters see these trial for what they are and that is unfair and election interference.
I hope Trump continues to use his 1st amendment rights and the judge puts Trump in jail for his unlawful gag order If so, Trump wins the election in a landslide.
The Joe Biden left attempt to jail and bankrupt a political opponent simply because they know they can't beat Trump.
Is a judge above the law?
Is the DOJ above the law?

Is Trump above the law? 

Did Cohen dox the judge's daughter, exposing her to MAGA threats??

We watch Trump break the law in real time, and you don't understand why he has a gag order?
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2024, 04:41 AM)Dill Wrote: Is Trump above the law? 

Did Cohen dox the judge's daughter, exposing her to MAGA threats??

We watch Trump break the law in real time, and you don't understand why he has a gag order?

Wait a minute here....

If the Judge isn't responsible for what his grown ass daughter does, they why is Trump responsible for what other grown ass adults do?
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 12:13 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wait a minute here....

If the Judge isn't responsible for what his grown ass daughter does, they why is Trump responsible for what other grown ass adults do?

Are you comparing name calling on the internet to fraud or treason?
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 12:13 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wait a minute here....

I think you may be confused. Trump is responsible for his own actions and that is what he is getting in hot water over.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 07:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think you may be confused. Trump is responsible for his own actions and that is what he is getting in hot water over.

Is he telling people to issue death threats to anyone? I didn't see any of those tweets?

The reason for the gag order was to minimize death threats yes? Trump's not responsible for what others do.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 01:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Are you comparing name calling on the internet to fraud or treason?

I've seen his tweets and I'm a grown ass adult and didn't do anything crazy. I have a list of people we also need to after as well. Maybe i missed it, I've read about 20 he posted that day, one he tells everyone to remain peaceful but didn't see any where he told them to enter the building and cause harm/destruction. 
Reply/Quote
Remember the hubbub about the judge denying Trump to go to Barron's graduation?  And how the decision had not been made yet but Trump whined like a small child about it anyway?

Then the judge ruled he could go.

Then...

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-082510.png]

[Image: GM76ge0WQAATVv9?format=jpg&name=large]

Pose for a photo, jump on the jet, grift.  I bet Barron will understand.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-attend-fundraiser-day-barrons-graduation-1897759

Quote:The graduation ceremony is due to start in the midmorning, according to fact-checking website PolitiFact. While it is unclear exactly how long it will last Trump, 77, who owns a private jet, may well be able to make it to the dinner and attend both events.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 08:36 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I've seen his tweets and I'm a grown ass adult and didn't do anything crazy. I have a list of people we also need to after as well. Maybe i missed it, I've read about 20 he posted that day, one he tells everyone to remain peaceful but didn't see any where he told them to enter the building and cause harm/destruction. 

That's what is crazy about Trump saying the people who, upon their own volition and choice chose to ignore his message of peace and entered the building and caused harm/destruction on 1/6, are hostages and being unfairly treated and need to be pardoned and released.  He himself clearly sees these people as victims of circumstance, rather than the self-aware and legally culpable individuals they are.
Reply/Quote
Apparently there was a lot of testimony today about how Trump portrayed his attention to detail.  How in his books he said he had to know how ever paperclip was used so that people didn't rip him off.  (paraphrasing)

I don't believe it.  At least not in the last 10-20 years.  Trump always appears unprepared and unaware in public.  Offering up word salads to cover his lack of knowledge on any given topic.

However...

He wanted that image of being in complete control because it made him look good.  It made it look like all of his successes were because of him and him alone.

And now, in this trial, it will bite him in the ass as he tries to say he had no idea why he signed that check.

Once again Trump's own ego is his worst enemy.
Reply/Quote
Stormy Daniels is on the stand.

Trump posted this this morning and someone (probably one of his team) deleted it.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-105856.png]

It's like he WANTS to go to jail.

Also: What is "unprecedented" about a witness on the witness list being called?
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 12:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Stormy Daniels is on the stand.

Trump posted this this morning and someone (probably one of his team) deleted it.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-105856.png]

It's like he WANTS to go to jail.

Also: What is "unprecedented" about a witness on the witness list being called?

Trump doesn't need to actually go to jail, he just needs to tell his supporters that he was locked up by the corrupt judge.
Reply/Quote
Very stable genius.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-160007.png]
Reply/Quote